04 April 2013

Prisión / Prison

Esto es el remake de un dibujo que hice hace tiempo.
This is a remake of a drawing I made some time ago.
Prison (2012 version)
La idea me vino en 2005 en volando de Bolonia a Barcelona. El primer boceto, hecho en el avión era un desastre: tratando de reflejar el contraste de luz y oscuridad emborroné todo.
I had the idea while flying between Bologna and Barcelona. The first sketch, made in the airplane was a disaster: trying to tell the contrast between light and darkness I just smeared everything.



En 2007 lo volví a hacer, esta vez directamente en el ordenador. Acababa de adquirir una Wacom Cintiq y estaba experimentando con ella. Nunca me quedé conforme con esta versión, siempre me ha parecido cuadriculada, rígida y totalmente indigesta.
In 2007 I made it again, this time straight on the computer. I had just bought a Wacom Cintiq and I was trying to get familiar with it. I never got satisfied with this version, I always thought it was squared, stiff and absolutely stodgy.

Escape

Como la idea me sigue pareciendo buena, la he vuelto a dibujar. Esta vez hice un par de bocetos.
As I still thin the idea is good, I've drawn it again. This time I made a couple sketches.





Luego escaneé el último y lo redibujé en el ordenador del modo más "analógico" posible.
Then I scanned the last one and redrew it on the computer tryint to be as "analogical" as I could.

Prison (2012 version)

Reproducciones impresas en este enlace.
Prints on sale on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment